Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Arizona 2012

It is so nice to take a trip during mid-winter break to someplace sunny!  We got lots of sun this week and loved it!  We weren't able to make it last year so we had lots of visiting to make up for that!  We spent time with my family - my brothers Kris and Kelly and their families, and also some friends - Karin (college roomate) and Kerri (long time friend).  We went hiking in the Superstition Mountains - loved that!  So beautiful!  And we just enjoyed spending time with my parents.  We miss them all!
 Hiking in the Superstitions

 My college roommate Karin
 Enjoying some miniature golf
 My good friend Kerri
 They thought we were crazy to be swimming but mid 70's is Seattle summer weather!
 My brother Kris, his wife Megan, and their boys Landon and Austin
 My brother Kelly, his wife Penny, and their girls Megan, Kenzie, and Addie (and their dog Niko)
 Me and my bro's!
 The Wrights
The whole gang!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great family pictures!!!